*** Etherlords 2 (Etherlords 2): Widescreen patch ***
Fix, which allows you to run Etherlords 2 in any resolution. I checked on 1280×800, 1366×768 and 1920×1080
*** Installation ***
- English version:
1) Make backup file Etherlords2.exe
2) Copy Etherlords2.exe from the ENG folder from the archive to the game folder.
3) In the game folder, open settings.ini and in the VideoResolution option set your resolution (for example, VideoResolution=1920×1080)
- Russian version:
1) Make a backup of the files Etherlords2.exe and ar_text.res in the game folder, and file Etherlords2Resourcestext.res
2) Copy the files from the RUS folder from the archive into the game folder with the replacement.
3) In the game folder, open settings.ini and in the VideoResolution option set your resolution (for example, VideoResolution=1920?1080)
P.S. If an error occurs, copy the D3DIM700.DLL file from the OtherFiles folder from the archive to the game folder.
Also, if you get the “Can’t set display mode” error, make sure that you correctly specified your resolution in settings.ini.
If, for example, you have 1024×768 screen, and you specify it above (for example, 1600×1200), it will produce such an error.
*** Changelog ***
(RUS) Corrected the description of the ability of the orc-shaman.
*** Authors ***
I did not find out the real author, I know that Wingard was engaged in this fix,
and then jackfuste published the version with the corrected interface.